Hello all. Just sorta finished the site – any $0.02 on the design? Well I’ll digress: What’s on my all-time list of things to do in my life? mmm guilty pleasures..here goes:
- Have a $10,000 dollar bill in my pocket for at least 20 minutes
- Learn Esperanto 2.0 (When and If it ever happens )
- Get a dog
- Get a wife (preferably one that doesn’t snore)…hehe
- Stay in an underwater hotel
- Get teleported somewhere – that would be so shiny
- Take a wrecking ball to the AHS glass tower…we spent $40,000+ on that piece of crap??
- Slap Bush
- Work for Apple Computers at the Genius Bar…making me a Professional Genius
- Climb Half-Dome on my birthday
- Learn to Unicycle
Hehe well thats my rough draft, I’m sure there’ll be plenty of other things to add later…Oh, and the about the wife snoring thing – I had to sleep in the same room with my grandmother last night and she snored. The worst kind too – the low volume, random, pig kind. You know, if its got some sort of beat/tempo you can lull yourself to sleep, especially if its loud..but thats the absolute worst. So I can’t imagine sleeping near someone who snored every night…hehe. I’d like to hear your all time list eh?